Reventec and Sentronics are highly specialised sensing technology businesses, co-located in a modern office and precision development facility in Downton, Salisbury.
Reventec designs, develops and manufactures sensors for liquid level, position and temperature measurement, which are often customised to suit the intended application and supplied globally to clients in motorsport (Formula 1, IndyCar, WRC etc), military and other specialist engineering fields.
Sentronics is a world-leader in ultrasonic fluid flow measurement technology. Best known for the supply of regulatory flow meters within Formula 1, we have clients spanning motorsport, automotive, industrial and aerospace sectors.
We’re growing quickly and are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager to plan, coordinate and deliver strategic marketing activities across both businesses, to increase exposure and expansion into new sectors, and ultimately drive revenue growth.
About the Job
A key member of the team and reporting to the Managing Director, you’ll be responsible for leading the global marketing function across both business units.
The role is wide and varied, and provides a real opportunity for ‘hands on’ involvement across the full spectrum of marketing activities. You’ll be expected to develop and implement the company’s marketing strategy and manage the marketing budget; coordinate and manage all marketing and associated activities; manage agency partners across design/advertising, web, PR and events; and analyse and report on campaign performance to the board.
- Developing and implementing a marketing plan/strategy across both businesses
- Proposing and managing the annual marketing budgets
- Co-ordinating all marketing and associated activities
- Managing updates to company websites, literature and other digital materials
- Organising off-site exhibitions, materials, travel and logistics
- Devising and delivering marketing communications activities
- Managing agencies across design/advertising, web, PR, exhibitions and events
- Working with the Product Development team to develop marketing ideas and ensure successful new product launches
- Management of email and social media activity
- Analysing the market, including competitor intelligence, customer and market trends, in order to drive activity and targeting
- Analyse and report on the effectiveness of the marketing strategy
- Review and optimise performance of enquiry response strategy and sales collateral
A confident, proactive self-starter, you need to have a multi-disciplined skillset and be capable of managing your time effectively to deliver several projects simultaneously.
As the sole Marketeer within the business you’ll be leading all marketing decisions and be expected to produce and deliver creative marketing and communications strategies to drive the business forward.
You’ll be expected to take ideas from engineering mindsets and translate these into compelling B2B propositions, so a strong grasp of core engineering principles and language is essential.
Experience marketing technical products to an engineering-focused audience is essential, and experience in the automotive, motorsport, military/defence or aerospace sectors would be extremely beneficial.
Core Skills & Knowledge – Must Haves
- Educated to degree level in a Marketing or Engineering-focused subject
- A good understanding of engineering/technical language
- Experience marketing products and services via online channels
- Core understanding of SEO principles
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience managing communications and PR activity
- Experience devising and managing PPC campaigns
- Experience managing social media campaigns in a B2B environment
- Experience managing agencies
- Excellent spelling and grammar and keen attention to detail
- Skilled at working collaboratively with others, listening and challenging the status-quo
Additional Desirable Skills
- Experience marketing products in automotive, motorsport, military/defence or aerospace sectors
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience updating website content via a CMS (WordPress / Joomla)
- Experience with MailChimp or other email marketing software
- Experience with Google Search Console and Tag Manager
Benefits & Package
- This role is a permanent full-time office-based role (located in Downton, Salisbury)
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Contributory Pension
- Collaborative working environment
How to apply
Please send applications to [email protected] if you’d like to discuss the role.
Strictly no agencies, thanks!